As a general contractor offering both design/build and general construction services, S.C. Hondros & Associates, Inc. offers clients a unique blend of experience and capabilities to meet their building needs. Since we have in-house designers and engineers as part of our design/build team, the S.C. Hondros & Associates, Inc. staff is more accustomed than most general contractors in balancing design considerations with construction solutions.
- Work in close cooperation with the client to assess needs and evaluate design options.
Expert site evaluation as well as building and land use code analysis through in-house civil engineer and Pre-Construction team.
- Prepare site designs in-house and coordinate with consulting engineers for subsurface investigations.
- In-depth site engineering and development cost assessments that incorporate necessary building and site development permits.
- In-house design department experienced with many different building types and functions using both conventional and Pre-engineered design.
- Accustomed to working closely with both the client and the internal project management team at S.C. Hondros & Associates, Inc.
- Cost implications of preliminary designs and design changes are evaluated quickly and accurately.
- Continuous value engineering process throughout the life of the project ensures that the building is designed and built efficiently and economically.
- AutoCAD and other design programs allow most design changes to be made and priced quickly.
- Coordinate interaction with consulting engineers and trade design professionals to produce desired results for each project.
- Immediate plan revisions when required.
- Constant coordination and cooperation between the design and the construction teams during all phases of development allows Value Engineering ideas to flow both ways and enables design and building process improvements throughout the life of the project.
- Seasoned Project Managers and Superintendents accustomed to meeting the strict quality standards and expectations of clients.
- Full time project Superintendent, on the jobsite at all times work is being performed to ensure accountability and highest possible quality standards.
- Weekly progress meetings to review schedule and budget with client.
- In-house experience with more than 500 warehouse-distribution, manufacturing, retail, industrial, mixed-use, office, office condo, and institutional projects enables us to produce and adhere to accurate and tight construction schedules.